Hello, TQ Residents.
We hope that 2016 has already been a wonderful year for you.
Here at the Toquerville City Office, we’ve had a terrific start to the New Year and have some exciting news to share with you!
1. City Council Members
2. Planning Commission Members
3. Mayor’s Scholarship Winner
4. Attending Public Meetings (How to add yourself to the Meeting Agenda)
The City Council Members are: What Department do they oversee?
· Darrin LeFevre - Mayor Fire District/Sewer District
· Mark Fahrenkamp - Mayor ProTem Park Maintenance/Park Committee/Risk
· Paul Heideman Sewer District/Culture and Recreation/Confluence Park
· Keen Ellsworth Economic Development/Subdivisions/Planning
Commission Oversight/Mosquito Abatement
· Brad Langston Solid Waste/Tree Board/Cemetery/City Hall
· Ty Bringhurst Water Department/Streets/MPO/Emergency
The Planning Commission Members are:
· Dave Hawkins – Chair
· Jerome Gourley
· Mike Ruesch – Chair ProTem
· Alex Chamberlain
· Alternate – TBD
CONGRATULATIONS to Charity Ebert! She was the winning candidate for the $15,000.00 Mayor’s Scholarship (donated by Stevens’ Henager College). The $25,000.00 scholarship is still available. GET YOUR APPLICATION IN NOW! It’s easy to do….just simply write a letter to the Mayor stating why you think you’d be a great candidate for the scholarship win. Drop off letter at the City Office.
Attending Public Meetings:
Happy 2016 from the Toquerville City Office.